Social Media and Content Marketing Coordinator
Posted 16 Mar 2018
Applications close 04 May 2018
Into Instagram? Trending on Twitter? Fancy Facebook? Liking on LinkedIn?
Based in Sydney CBD, QBT, one of Australia’s leading TMC’s is seeking a dual minded strategic, smart and original content creator with a natural ability to write and create engaging and effective content, across QBT’s variety of social media channels.
With a passion for all things social media and digital world, you will have an entrepreneurial flair and background in online marketing. Reporting to the Marketing Manager and working closely with our internal SME’s, you will be responsible for the end to end social media channels content, campaign management including strategy, implementation, execution including analytics and campaign performance reporting. You will further support the marketing team with ad-hoc proofreading and copywriting, landing pages and management of the email directory.
Through your social media campaign delivery, you will drive the strengthening of the QBT Brand and Product offering within Australia and New Zealand, ensuring it continues to increase its competitiveness, remaining marketing leading.
- Plan, curate and produce creative, helpful and engaging digital content for social media and digital channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Blogs in line with brand guidelines
- Coordinate and deliver outstanding customer service on QBT’s official social media channels
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders from across the QBT and Helloworld Travel business
- Evaluate, measure and report on the performance of social content, campaigns and strategies
- Undertake special projects or other duties within the designated function of the position as requested by the Marketing Manager
- Responsible for content marketing projects including digital initiatives (website and social media),
- Optimisation of Key Words to drive traffic to the QBT website
- Model and participate in promoting an agile, customer focussed, results oriented, values driven and collaborative culture.
Skills and Experience Required
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 2 years’ B2B in a similar role
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications/ Journalism or a related discipline (essential)
- Exceptional writing/ editing/ proof reading skills
- The ability to take ideas and concepts and present them in a manner that is clear, concise and engaging
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Organised with the ability to manage projects, work to deadlines and their associated pressures independently
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Experience in creating compelling messages for all demographics.\
- Experience in Photoshop, In Design will be highly advantageous
As a member of Helloworld Travel working at QBT will provide you the opportunity to be part of Australia's leading integrated travel businesses. The group encompasses travel brands providing franchised retail services, wholesale products, specialist government and corporate business travel and ticket distribution services across eight countries. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
This position is only open to internal applicants. Only those shortlisted will be contacted